Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Bad Voice quality iPhone X

I do have a serious problem with the vice quality of my iPhone X.

I tried everythin. Got a new SIM car. 2 hours problem solving with apple support. I got the iPhone X exchanged. Nothing helps.

the problem is terrible in the car.

I can hear people very well but they are complaining very bad.

I made Tests with 8 persons. The quality is in the car bad or very bad. I always checked with iPhone 6 at the same time.

With iPhone 6 the quality was perfect.

I already spend more than 10 hours with checks but there is no solution.

I am really obset.

How can it be that Apple brings a new iPhone X to the market and the quality of the voice is in the car bad or even very bad.

iPhone X, iOS 11.2, bad quality voice

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Jan 9, 2018 6:18 PM in response to marco.bikes In response to marco.bikes

We have the same problem. I bought one for my wife and we have tried everything - it sounds like she is in a drum or holding a blanket over the microphone when she talks. It is really upsetting because we paid a fortune for the phone. If we can't get it resolved I will be warning all of my friends about the X. We are really disappointed.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Dec 10, 2017 2:39 AM in response to marco.bikes In response to marco.bikes

If you are using a Bluetooth connection in the car it may have nothing to do with the iPhone X but instead be a problem with the Bluetooth firmware. Contact the manufacturer to see if it certified to work with the phone on iOS 11.2.

Dec 10, 2017 2:39 AM

Reply Helpful

Dec 11, 2017 2:12 AM in response to marco.bikes In response to marco.bikes

I am NOT using bluetooth with my iPhone X. I am allways using the Headset that was delivered with the IPhone X.

Also in the car I am allways using the original Apple haedset.

Yesterday again the same Problem.

The voice Quality is bad or very bad if I am walking or in the car (allways with Apple cable Headset).

Any proposals?

Dec 11, 2017 2:12 AM

Reply Helpful

Jan 2, 2018 4:52 PM in response to marco.bikes In response to marco.bikes

Do you happen to have the Apple Watch Series 3 / LTE? I have the same issue with my car Bluetooth with bad static and as soon as I power off the watch, my voice returns to normal. As soon as I power my watch on again, my voice becomes staticky .

It’s a glitch Apple needs to investigate

Jan 2, 2018 4:52 PM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Helpful

Jan 9, 2018 6:18 PM in response to marco.bikes In response to marco.bikes

We have the same problem. I bought one for my wife and we have tried everything - it sounds like she is in a drum or holding a blanket over the microphone when she talks. It is really upsetting because we paid a fortune for the phone. If we can't get it resolved I will be warning all of my friends about the X. We are really disappointed.

Jan 9, 2018 6:18 PM

Reply Helpful (7)
User profile for user: marco.bikes

Question: Bad Voice quality iPhone X