Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get unlocked sim-free iphone X from US and use it in india?If NO, then what about iphone 7 plus?Are all unlocked sim-free iphone same?

Iphone X unlocked sim-free mobile

Ios 11

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 10:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2017 12:45 AM

All sim-free iPhones come unlocked and will work anywhere as long as its not contracted by AT&T or Sprint but since you're buying sim-free that won't be an issue. The warranty shouldn't be much of an issue either but it won't be valid in India. This is a good option but you should consider if your country has any foreign technology procedures. I took my iPhone X to Chile and I had to go through this long process of registering it with the country so they make sure I'm not bringing multiple in. I had to send them my IMEI, Serial Number, Passport stamps, Etc. but overall it wasn't too difficult. Hope you enjoy your new phone!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2017 12:45 AM in response to Kiran.dy

All sim-free iPhones come unlocked and will work anywhere as long as its not contracted by AT&T or Sprint but since you're buying sim-free that won't be an issue. The warranty shouldn't be much of an issue either but it won't be valid in India. This is a good option but you should consider if your country has any foreign technology procedures. I took my iPhone X to Chile and I had to go through this long process of registering it with the country so they make sure I'm not bringing multiple in. I had to send them my IMEI, Serial Number, Passport stamps, Etc. but overall it wasn't too difficult. Hope you enjoy your new phone!

Can I get unlocked sim-free iphone X from US and use it in india?If NO, then what about iphone 7 plus?Are all unlocked sim-free iphone same?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.