Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I submitted my iphone 7plus in Apple authorised service center and after 2 months they are saying " sorry sir we misplace your phone"

Who is responsible if apple authorised service center misplace my phone.. it's almost 2 month and no one is answering me.. if service center can't take responsibility of my phone then why take it from us ?? Who is responsible for it ?? Who will give me my iphone and how will i get my phone back ?? I have original job sheet

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.0.2, fraud done by service Center

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 11:09 PM

7 replies

Dec 10, 2017 4:19 AM in response to Rishabhrj15

Rishabhrj ~ "Apple is committed to conducting business ethically, honestly, and in full compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Apple requires businesses that associate themselves with our brand through the resale or distribution of our products to uphold these same high standards." [Source: Channel Member Code of Conduct]

...At the end of that document is an email address. I don't know whether it's active, but give it a try. At least from that document you can remind that particular Apple authorised service center of their responsibilities.

õ¿õ¬

Dec 12, 2017 4:19 PM in response to Miss Smartie Partie

Miss Smartie Partie wrote: "Apple in no way controls, oversees, provides direct support, reprimands, or deals with these service providers directly."

The following from Apple webpages appears to contradict the above:

"Service Providers are required to meet Apple’s standards at all times with regard to service levels, certification of technicians and availability of service to customers. Apple typically audits and reviews Service Providers to ensure these high standards are consistently met." [Source: Apple Authorized Service Provider Program]

"The AASP shall have an experienced supervisor whose function will be to ensure compliance with Apple’s quality standards and to ensure the best possible service for customers. This supervisor will be Apple’s main contact with the Service Provider." [Source: Apple "Requirements document"]

õ¿õ¬

Dec 11, 2017 1:35 PM in response to Rishabhrj15

Apple is not going to return your phone, because Apple does not have it—the service provider does. Apple cannot help you here; they are not providing repair service for your phone and have not been a part of this transaction at all. You would want to escalate through appropriate channels directly with the service provider.

And while it is true they are providing service on behalf of Apple, Apple has only provided training and certification for them to do so—Apple in no way controls, oversees, provides direct support, reprimands, or deals with these service providers directly.

I submitted my iphone 7plus in Apple authorised service center and after 2 months they are saying " sorry sir we misplace your phone"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.