Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6s

I need your immediate help ladies and gentleman, I have a iphone 6s mobile which got country locked unfortunately and I tried giving all my iphone details to couple of website but they failed in getting unlocked, please please please help me out so that I can start using my iphone as I didnt use that iphone after I purchased last year from Dubai (UAE).

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 12:32 AM

12 replies

Dec 10, 2017 8:20 AM in response to Briansyddall

Hi Brian

Thank you so much for your reply, however, I would just like to know as how to contact the carrier since the carrier is been identified as O2/Tesco UK one and I believe that you are from UK too, may I request you to kindly help me in getting out this issue please as I have been quite an unfortunate guy that I couldnt able to use it since I purchased the same last year here in Dubai (UAE)

Best Regards

Dec 10, 2017 8:22 AM in response to madra31

Hi Madra

Thank you so much for your reply, however, I would just like to know as how to contact the carrier since the carrier is been identified as O2/Tesco UK one and may I request you to kindly help me in getting out of this issue if you know someways please as I have been quite an unfortunate guy that I couldn't able to use it since I purchased the same last year here in Dubai (UAE)

Best Regards

Dec 10, 2017 8:35 AM in response to KiltedTim

Dear Tim

Thank you so much for your reply but I tried once before to register in their O2 community but to register you need to have O2 mobile no else you cannot register and I tried to get their customer care email address as well but failed, can you please be able to help me Tim would be highly appreciated indeed as I didnt use this iphone since I purchased last year and now very unfortunately it is carrier locked.

Best Regards

Dec 10, 2017 9:13 AM in response to Briansyddall

Thank you so much Brian, any chance to get a contact email address of O2 please will be real great help then as sending the details over courier would cost me too much from Dubai (UAE), I am extremely sorry to give you all trouble but you can surely understand my state of mind at this stage and I have been trying to get my iphone unlocked for last 2months now. I would remain grateful to you ever if you can kindly help me in getting their concerned email address would be highly appreciated dear.

Best Regards

Dec 10, 2017 9:23 AM in response to Briansyddall

Dear Brian

After sending all the relevant details about my iphone to O2, will they help me to unlock my phone please as I might sound little stupid in asking these kind of questions since I have never used any product of Apple before and this iphone is my first bought after saving some money to reach upto the budget.

Thanks

Best Regards

iphone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.