Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tracking watch

any know if by using my serial number of my stolen watch it can be tracked or stopped from being used?

Apple TV

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 11:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 5:03 AM

Hi

The following support articles explain your options in the event of your Apple Watch being lost or stolen, including detailed instructions for the steps that you should take:

Find My iPhone, including Lost Mode, is the only way that you can track, locate and protect a lost or stolen Apple Watch. If the service was not enabled for your Apple Watch before it was stolen, then there is no other Apple service that can find, track or otherwise flag your device for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2017 5:03 AM in response to brave357

Hi

The following support articles explain your options in the event of your Apple Watch being lost or stolen, including detailed instructions for the steps that you should take:

Find My iPhone, including Lost Mode, is the only way that you can track, locate and protect a lost or stolen Apple Watch. If the service was not enabled for your Apple Watch before it was stolen, then there is no other Apple service that can find, track or otherwise flag your device for you.

Tracking watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.