Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone support iPhone not recognised on Mac Photo

Iphone 5s To Mac Mini or MacbookPro.

Trying to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac Mini. It has worked previously. Now when I turn on phone unlock it, plug it into Mac mini via Usb, Photos app opens, Message comes up that iphone is locked or not trusted. I have choosen 'Trust' but 'No Photos' shows.

I have tried to activate 'Trust' before message comes, up, then after message comes up. Still the Iphone icon in Photos shows 'No Photos". When I tried to import to Image Capture it kept promting me to unlock my phone. It was unlocked.

I do not use iCloud. I just want to be able to transfer my photos from the iphone to my mac to the Photos App or Image Capture. I tried in many sequences over & over to no avail.

Is there some setting that I might have turned off in Settings that is causing this to happen?

Is there a place on the Iphone to enter computers I trust? Please help as I could not find help in any help files.

Thank you JUGK

MacBook Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), Transfering from Mac to Mac,

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 12:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply
3 replies

iphone support iPhone not recognised on Mac Photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.