Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch 3 LTE, no notifications

hi all,

i‘ve a problem which begins to drive me crazy :-) I’ve an Apple Watch 3 with 4.2 final, Telekom and an iPhone X with 11.2 final (since yesterday, before iPhone 7 but same problem).

My Problem is that i don’t receive notifications and mails when Watch is on LTE, only calls and iMessage comes through. So here explained what’s going on:

First scenario: Watch and IPhone on wlan, Bluetooth connected, all mails, all notifications, perfect.

second scenario: Watch and iPhone on wlan, Bluetooth off, all mails, all notifications, perfect.

third scenario: Watch and iPhone no wlan, Watch on LTE, iphone on LTE, calls and iMessage comes through, BUT NO notifications, no mails, no connection to mail account, red symbol top right in mail app. Carrot or some other apps have internet and are updating.

fourth scenario: Watch on LTE, iPhone flightmode or off, calls and iMessage comes through, no notifications, no mails. This last scenario seems ok, because I read that iPhone must turned on and connected to get notifications and email, right?

So, I’ve made all I know, unpair, pair, setup as new, restore from backup, changed iPhone 7 to iPhone X, made up and down, no effect, get no notifications and no emails on LTE. Best of all: I’m sure that it as running some times ago, in the time before 11.2 and 4.2, but I don’t know exactly when it stopped working.

Anyone an idea? Anyone the same problem? Or make I a mistake in thinking and don’t understand the function of Watch and LTE?

thanx

laro

Apple Watch Series 3, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 3:37 AM

1 reply

Watch 3 LTE, no notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.