Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, where can I find Garageband Jampacks?

Hi

Where can I buy Garageband Jampacks?

Thnx

VIN, iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2010), iOS 10.3.1

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 1:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 4:26 AM

Apple does no longer sell the Jam Packs separately. The old DVD installers are not easy to run on a an Intl Mac, since at least one of them contains PowerPC code. But you can buy the Jam Packs indirectly by purchasing MainStage 3. It will allow you to download and install all JamPacks.

GarageBand can use the JamPacks installed by MainStage. It is much cheaper to get them this way then the individual purchase of each JamPack.

After installing MainStage go to the menu "MainStage > SoundLibrary > Sound Library Manager".

You will find the JamPacks in the s section "Legacy", where you can download the contents you want.

User uploaded file

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2017 4:26 AM in response to lombart123

Apple does no longer sell the Jam Packs separately. The old DVD installers are not easy to run on a an Intl Mac, since at least one of them contains PowerPC code. But you can buy the Jam Packs indirectly by purchasing MainStage 3. It will allow you to download and install all JamPacks.

GarageBand can use the JamPacks installed by MainStage. It is much cheaper to get them this way then the individual purchase of each JamPack.

After installing MainStage go to the menu "MainStage > SoundLibrary > Sound Library Manager".

You will find the JamPacks in the s section "Legacy", where you can download the contents you want.

User uploaded file

Hi, where can I find Garageband Jampacks?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.