Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No WiFi at all to choose

allways used over WiFi but from one day start but no WiFi Signal at all can see and choose anymore. Restart reset all helps nothing. updated version yes sure ...

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 3:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2017 7:29 AM

It sounds like the WiFi hardware in your Apple TV has failed. How old is the Apple TV? Which version?

A full restore of the software might help, but that's a long shot. See link: Restore your Apple TV through iTunes - Apple Support.

4 replies

Dec 22, 2017 2:41 AM in response to Diana.McCall

Thanks, but all my other divice still see all other WiFi networks they are running. Just Apple TV not show any zero....blank...😤 so I suggest it’s something wrong with the box... because I see no Software choice rocswith on or off to see wifi networks...

to remember worked all the time well and see other WiFi lan as well , but from one day to the next nothing anymore ...only with LAN works... nothing changed ohne Apple TV box not see anymore WiFi connections....

so so what’s next ?

thanks again ....for your suggestion ....

No WiFi at all to choose

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.