Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID refused my payment addition

Recently, my App Store in my MBPR and iphone as well requested me to add a new payment method. Originally, I filled in my phone number and the payment would be counted in my telecom payment (Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom). But when I want to confirm my information, it said Apple ID needed to add a new payment method and refused my request! Even though I input my debit card number, the situation was still there... Now I cannot install any apps, what should I do??

Meanwhile, since I’ve changed my rental house address recently, I needed to change these information as well. But Apple ID refused my changes indifferently as well... So I’ll appreciate your kindness, if you could give me a hand, thx~

Thank you very much~

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 2:41 AM

1 reply

Apple ID refused my payment addition

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.