Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Create a playlist with all songs from an artist

Hi All,

How is it possible to do that ?

The only way I see to listen to all the songs from an artist (all albums), is to select the artist in Apple Music, then click on songs sorted by rating, then I guess I have all the songs for this artist. Not eve sure BTW.

BUT : how to create a playlist with this list ? I'd like to be able to access this playlist on all my devices..

There's no button to add to a playlist...

Thanks for your help,

iMac, macOS Sierra (10.12.2), (27-inch Late 2009)

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 2:12 AM

4 replies

Dec 16, 2017 4:13 AM in response to Jimzgoldfinch

Thanks for your reply.

Useful, but this is not really convenient if you want to discover a new artist that you have to add each song or album (at least it's quicker), to be able to listen to all songs from this artist.

I'd like to be able to see all songs from an artist, click a button, and be able to create a playlist from this full list and tada. I have it on all my devices...

Weird this does not exist. With lots of useless options in AM, I'd like to be able to do this, it looks quite basic...

Thanks,

Create a playlist with all songs from an artist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.