Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot display all the episodes

Hi

This is my podcast on iTunes.

https://itunes.apple.com/tr/podcast/salihkunduz-net/id1095443485?l=tr&mt=2&i=100 0396920889

I can see only last 10 episodes appearing and there's no other way loading the previous episodes.

Also, when I check the feed from

http://podcast.salihkunduz.net/feed/podcast

I also see 10 episodes there so think that the problem is with the feed itself. How can I make all the episodes visible in the feed?

Using WordPress and PowerPress plugin to submit my podcasts.

Any help is much appreciated.

Windows 7

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 4:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 10:05 AM

There's a couple of settings you probably need to adjust in order to show more episodes in your RSS feed, and in turn, your iTunes Store listing.

1.) Log into your WordPress site. Hover over the Settings menu on the left-hand side and select Reading.

2.) Change the number in the "Syndication feeds show the most recent" box to a higher number like 50 or 100. Click the Save Changes button.

3.) Hover your mouse over the PowerPress link in the left-hand sidebar and select Settings. On the next screen, switch to Advanced Mode if you're not already there.

4.) Click the Feeds tab. In the "Show the most recent" box, enter the same number you entered in step two. Click the Save Changes button.

It may take up to 24 hours before you see the changes represented in your iTunes Store listing. (disclosure: I work with the Blubrry support team)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2017 10:05 AM in response to salihkn

There's a couple of settings you probably need to adjust in order to show more episodes in your RSS feed, and in turn, your iTunes Store listing.

1.) Log into your WordPress site. Hover over the Settings menu on the left-hand side and select Reading.

2.) Change the number in the "Syndication feeds show the most recent" box to a higher number like 50 or 100. Click the Save Changes button.

3.) Hover your mouse over the PowerPress link in the left-hand sidebar and select Settings. On the next screen, switch to Advanced Mode if you're not already there.

4.) Click the Feeds tab. In the "Show the most recent" box, enter the same number you entered in step two. Click the Save Changes button.

It may take up to 24 hours before you see the changes represented in your iTunes Store listing. (disclosure: I work with the Blubrry support team)

Dec 10, 2017 5:01 AM in response to salihkn

Like many podcast creation programs or services, Wordpress by default limits the number of episodes shown in the feed, moving older episodes off the feed as new episodes are added. Though I have no experience of WordPress, poster seogroup reported that this could be increased in Dashboard > Settings > Reading > Syndication Feeds Shows the most recent ____ Items.

Cannot display all the episodes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.