Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

safari error

User uploaded file

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

when I exit full screen on youtube (Safari), it returned to its original state, but the effect is not smooth, hiccups, there are layers of white refuge covering the whole screen before returning to the original first. I took pictures when I was jerked.

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2)

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 3:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 4:13 AM

I have, we have Safari problem too that can be slightly different under MacOS 10.13.2 (17C88).

I have personally a black screen when I scale back a video on Safari.

Have you done an Etrecheck report, just to know if there is no obvious problem on your system, like not enough Ram, Extensions, Software problems? You can paste the report, more people will be able to help you (remove all ID).

Regards

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2017 4:13 AM in response to hieu2895

I have, we have Safari problem too that can be slightly different under MacOS 10.13.2 (17C88).

I have personally a black screen when I scale back a video on Safari.

Have you done an Etrecheck report, just to know if there is no obvious problem on your system, like not enough Ram, Extensions, Software problems? You can paste the report, more people will be able to help you (remove all ID).

Regards

safari error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.