Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family sharing won’t share apple music

I set up family sharing with two members my family. It will let us share music purchases we made prior to using Apple Music.

But now, when download song on my phone using Apple Music they don’t show on the other two family members family sharing downloads page, only the songs I had downloaded previously to having Apple Music.

Please help! Thanks in advance

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 3:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 4:50 AM

But now, when download song on my phone using Apple Music they don’t show on the other two family members family sharing downloads page,

That is not how sharing Apple Music works.

If you have paid for the Family Apple Music Plan, when you share it, each family member gets their own subscription.

They have their own iCloud Music Library and playlists.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2017 4:50 AM in response to M.allen8y

But now, when download song on my phone using Apple Music they don’t show on the other two family members family sharing downloads page,

That is not how sharing Apple Music works.

If you have paid for the Family Apple Music Plan, when you share it, each family member gets their own subscription.

They have their own iCloud Music Library and playlists.

Family sharing won’t share apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.