Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

web links

Lately using safari on iPhone X is horse ****. None of the links work as expected, I have to double tap links and buttons on safari

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 6:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 6:53 AM

It looks like your touch screen has some problems.

Try to force restart your iPX: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.

If nothing changes, and since your device is brand new, I would suggest that you contact your nearest Apple Store or AASP, and have your iPX inspected.

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2017 6:53 AM in response to Fouad Abbasi

It looks like your touch screen has some problems.

Try to force restart your iPX: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.

If nothing changes, and since your device is brand new, I would suggest that you contact your nearest Apple Store or AASP, and have your iPX inspected.

Regards

Giulio

web links

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.