Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud.com password?

Want to log in to iCloud.com on MacBook pro (High Sierra) - after entering apple id and password and applying verification I keep getting asked to "update your apple id". I have a complicated password - why do I need to update? Cannot get any further to get into iCloud.com. Its probably dead simple but I am currently confused...!

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 4:40 AM

4 replies

Dec 10, 2017 10:24 AM in response to hot2chef

If you log in below, does it show what needs updating?

Apple ID - Manage

If necessary, there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Dec 10, 2017 12:25 PM in response to Eric Root

Thanks for your suggestions. It said the apple id needed updating once logged in. I did set up a new password following character/number requirements but after hitting "change password" nothing happens. I have checked that there are more than 8 characters and range of characters as recommended. Going to contact Apple Support as you suggest. Thanks again.

iCloud.com password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.