Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is a big noise in my new Apple Watch's haptic engine.

Hello,

I got refurbish Apple watch from Apple because of battery issues about two months ago.

And since then, I've been able to hear strange noises when the vibration (haptic engine) is running on the Apple Watch.

This noise is particularly bad when the Apple Watch's screen is looking up.

But there is no problem when the Apple Watch's screen is looking down.

Because of this, I am very embarrassed when the haptic engine works in a library or in a quiet space.

I will visit my customer center to replace my Apple watch with a normal product.

Can I easily get a replacement for a new Apple watch?

I do not have an Apple Store in my area and only an Apple Authorized Service Center.

*** You can check to my Apple watch's Haptic engine noise on the YouTube link below.

: Apple Watch Haptic Engine Noise. - YouTube

*** I have seen users who have experienced the same problem as me in the link below.

Apple Watch Taptic Engine (Haptic) Rattle

Thanks.

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 6:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 6:39 AM

Hi

I'm afraid that no-one here can tell you what Apple will decide. You are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community.

I suggest that you contact Apple Support (remote diagnostics and/or mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider with a view to arranging for your Apple Watch to be inspected and to establish your available service options:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2017 6:39 AM in response to GuillermoRoma

Hi

I'm afraid that no-one here can tell you what Apple will decide. You are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community.

I suggest that you contact Apple Support (remote diagnostics and/or mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider with a view to arranging for your Apple Watch to be inspected and to establish your available service options:

There is a big noise in my new Apple Watch's haptic engine.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.