Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not download purchased songs

I think I have hidden my purchased songs unconsciously And now I cant unhide it 😟

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 7:52 AM

5 replies

Dec 10, 2017 9:52 AM in response to SherR14

By 'go to itune store' do you mean that you are going to the main part of the store ? To redownload items go to the Purchased section e.g. Account > Purchased menu option if using a computer's iTunes, Purchased tab in the iTunes Store app if using an iOS device : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store - Apple Support

Dec 10, 2017 11:14 PM in response to SherR14

Assuming that the versions of the music that you bought is still in the store (and that you are logged into the account) and that you haven’t moved countries, and that you’ve checked to see if you’ve hidden them, you could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can see why they aren’t showing : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

Can not download purchased songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.