Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello.I have apple iphone 5.i am facing the same issue.whenever someone calls me there is no notification of missed call.and when we check in call logs,it also do not show missed calls, recieved calls and dialled calls.The call log is totally empty.i

hello.I have apple iphone 5.i am facing the same issue.whenever someone calls me there is no notification of missed call.and when we check in call logs,it also do not show missed calls, recieved calls and dialled calls.The call log is totally empty.i have done all settings in notification,turned on all the options there even then it is not showing anything.

Thank You

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 7:05 AM

There are no replies.

hello.I have apple iphone 5.i am facing the same issue.whenever someone calls me there is no notification of missed call.and when we check in call logs,it also do not show missed calls, recieved calls and dialled calls.The call log is totally empty.i

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.