Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music family from android to iOS

I have an android. I'm the organizer of our apple music family plan. My girlfriend has an iphone and she can't use our plan unless she signs in to my apple ID on her phone, which messes everything up on her phone. Is there a way around this?

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 2:26 PM

If you have a family Apple Music plan, she should be using her own Apple ID, not yours.

However, in using an Android phone, you can't fully manage Apple Family Sharing, which is how a family Apple Music plan is delivered and managed.

See >>> Get an Apple Music Family subscription - Apple Support

2 replies

Dec 21, 2017 3:20 AM in response to LACAllen

I'm having the same problem I have an apple music family share plan and my family that has iPhones cannot accept my invitation there's got to be another way around this I was told that Apple music was now compatible with Android if that was not true I would not have purchased the subscription please help family wants their own music LOL

Apple Music family from android to iOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.