Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Why do I have to repeatedly sign into iTunes to no avail to access the very songs I've paid for?

I am so disgusted that I have to repeatedly try to sign in to my iTunes account and continue to have to sign in again and again! My password is correct every time and I have the latest version of iTunes installed and I have Windows 10. If I try to click on 'Cancel', a box then appears with the word 'password' and that word jumps constantly preventing me then from closing the window or minimizing or switching to my desktop so that I have to actually re-start my computer just to get rid of it!! I cannot understand why it's so difficult to get any help from APPLE?? I hope that someone that has had the same problem will be kind enough to help me out here with a solution.

Posted on

Dec 10, 2017 9:41 AM in response to Jafroni In response to Jafroni

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

Send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner.

Click here to send Feedback

Dec 10, 2017 9:41 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Jafroni

Question: Why do I have to repeatedly sign into iTunes to no avail to access the very songs I've paid for?