Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restriction passcode

I forgot my Restriction Passcode and unable to restore my iphone. what should i do?😮

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.0.3

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 9:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 9:27 AM

If you forgot your restriction passcode, follow the directions in this link. The process is the same for all forgotten passcodes. Do not restore your phone from backup after you have gotten back in. The restrictions passcode is contained in the backup, so you'd reintroduce this problem to this or subsequent iPhones.

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2017 9:27 AM in response to hira777

If you forgot your restriction passcode, follow the directions in this link. The process is the same for all forgotten passcodes. Do not restore your phone from backup after you have gotten back in. The restrictions passcode is contained in the backup, so you'd reintroduce this problem to this or subsequent iPhones.

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Restriction passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.