Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I drop mine ,screen crack then stop working where can I get

I want to get it fixed

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 10:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 5:18 AM

Hi

Apple Watch is not user-serviceable and Apple does not offer a screen repair or screen replacement service for Apple Watch.

Your Apple Watch will instead need to be replaced. It may be eligible for replacement via chargeable, out-of-warranty service or via AppleCare+, if previously purchased.

Contact Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider to establish your available service options:

Service pricing for the US, for example, is detailed here:

Apple Watch Service Pricing - Apple Support

In the meantime, note that Apple advises that you should not continue using (or trying to use) a damaged Apple Watch.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2017 5:18 AM in response to Gussj1013

Hi

Apple Watch is not user-serviceable and Apple does not offer a screen repair or screen replacement service for Apple Watch.

Your Apple Watch will instead need to be replaced. It may be eligible for replacement via chargeable, out-of-warranty service or via AppleCare+, if previously purchased.

Contact Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider to establish your available service options:

Service pricing for the US, for example, is detailed here:

Apple Watch Service Pricing - Apple Support

In the meantime, note that Apple advises that you should not continue using (or trying to use) a damaged Apple Watch.

I drop mine ,screen crack then stop working where can I get

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.