Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Text message notifications disappear

When I receive a text message on my iPhone X. I have noticed that the notification will pop up as soon as I get the message. However if I don’t see it as soon as the message comes through and look at my lock screen as soon as I look at the lock screen the notification will disappear faster than I can even tell what the notification was. The only reason I know it’s a text messag is because I have noticed them not being there and I unlock my lhjne and go to messages and it shows 1 or 2 or however many messages that I have. I have checked all the settings the notifications is set correctly. How they have always been set since my iPhone 5. I hav an Apple Watch as well and the Apple Watch will show that I have unread messages on the home screen like it’s supposed to it’s just the phone i which the notifications will disappear. Please add a fix for this in the next update please

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 9:46 AM

2 replies

Text message notifications disappear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.