Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

12.7.2 burning cd's wrong

Hi...since the upgrade to 12.7.2, Itunes appears to burn my playlists correctly to a CD. But, when I play them in my car, it plays the songs correctly with the songs name displayed correctly ; but the singer's name is displayed 1 or 2 songs off from the song; "hope that made sense". I even burned them a second time with the same outcome. I would like to go back to version 12.7.1.14, which worked fine for me; does anyone know if you can downgrade backwards with Itunes or if it's even possible to download a older version of Itunes? Also, I am running Windows 10, version 1709, OS build 16299.98.

Thanks....Larry

iPod nano, Windows 10, Version 1709

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 10:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2017 8:00 AM

There would appear to be a general issue burning from iTunes 12.7.2.x for Windows.

A workaround is to uninstall iTunes then download and install one of the following as appropriate:

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2017 8:00 AM in response to lat227

There would appear to be a general issue burning from iTunes 12.7.2.x for Windows.

A workaround is to uninstall iTunes then download and install one of the following as appropriate:

tt2

12.7.2 burning cd's wrong

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.