Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connecting my iPhone X for the first time to iTunes on my computer after the latest High Sierra update with iTunes. Running latest iOS 11.2 update and icloud backup on. Wants me to choose set-up as new phone or restore from back-up. HT bypass?

Connecting my iPhone X for the first time to iTunes on my computer after the latest High Sierra update with iTunes. Running latest iOS 11.2 and iTunes update and icloud backup on. Wants me to choose set-up as new phone or restore from back-up. My hard back-up is older and outdate vs iCloud back-up, which is on. HT bypass so I can just sync my phone with iTunes and Back-up normally?

iPhone X, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 10:42 AM

2 replies

Connecting my iPhone X for the first time to iTunes on my computer after the latest High Sierra update with iTunes. Running latest iOS 11.2 update and icloud backup on. Wants me to choose set-up as new phone or restore from back-up. HT bypass?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.