Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to print multiple images of the same picture on one page?

Hi

I'm trying to print multiple images of the same image on one page (i.e. all 4X6, wallets, etc), but I cannot seem to figure out how to do this without making tons of copies of the photo so I can print it out. I have tried searching the internet, but all the answers are 8-10 years old, and when I try doing what they say, that button isn't there anymore.

I am running High Sierra, and have the latest updates installed.

Thanks for your help!

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 12:10 PM

4 replies

Dec 10, 2017 1:04 PM in response to 123pleasehelpme456

. Apple has not invented a way Mac users could do this?

Well, Photos has a nice way to order prints from Apple, so you do not have to bother with adding several copies of the same photos to one page.

Otherwise format your page with several photos in Pages or Keynote, or create a book with one page with several copies of the same page. This screenshot is from a Photos book: If you save a book as a PDF, you can print just one page.

User uploaded file

Dec 10, 2017 12:18 PM in response to 123pleasehelpme456

In Photos for Mac you have to duplicate the photo several times to print several copies on the same page. If you use the command "Image > Duplicate Photo" you create an additional version of the photo that will not need any additional storage. The version is sharing the imported original version with the original image.

Just create as many copies as you want on the same page, then select them for printing.

Alternately, create a Photos book and add the same photo several times to one page, then print the page of the book.

How to print multiple images of the same picture on one page?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.