Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why the music app of my apple watch can't finish the download

It's been like 2 hours that I installed the apple music app on my phone but it's dosn't install on my apple watch, it is to three-fourths. I dont know what to do.

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 7:30 AM

Hi

It may help to check that you are following all of the instructions here, including first downloading any cloud-based tracks to your iPhone for offline listening before syncing them to your Apple Watch:

If you have not yet done so, it may also help to update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest compatible software versions, starting with your iPhone:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2017 7:30 AM in response to Community User

Hi

It may help to check that you are following all of the instructions here, including first downloading any cloud-based tracks to your iPhone for offline listening before syncing them to your Apple Watch:

If you have not yet done so, it may also help to update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest compatible software versions, starting with your iPhone:

Why the music app of my apple watch can't finish the download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.