Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Jay

kindly help me guys for my iphone4

iPhone 4, Windows 7

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 1:05 PM

5 replies

Dec 11, 2017 6:27 AM in response to jebell

It's still not entirely clear what your problem is. It's very hard to understand explanations that don't have punctuation. If you're not comfortable writing in English, use whatever language in which you write best.

The iPhone 4 cannot be updated beyond iOS 7.1.2.

See these instructions for updating an iPhone:

Update the iOS on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Best of luck.

Dec 11, 2017 1:46 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

this will be the problems guys I tried to update my Iphone4 but not so familiar about how to do with that this how it happened I click the left bottom to back up then then I thought it already back up then I click the update then after that was done then lastly try to restored the pone was shut down then when it open the files was gone ? kindly help me guys thanks.

Dec 15, 2017 2:54 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

Nag update po kasi ko ng iPhone4 then update ko 7.1.2 ngaun nagback up ako tapos restored ko n wal n lumabas na back up baka nkurupt n po,dko n maibalik sa dati restored and update lumalabas pag ni restored ko nman pad nag open pone lumalabas padin dun hellow, hallow yunlng city, state,tas connect to internet then huli ung zim card not installed or zimcard unlock.

Dec 15, 2017 6:23 AM in response to jebell

Ok, I suspect Filipino benefits from punctuation as well.

It sounds as if your phone might have been hacked to unlock it at some point and the restore removed it. Contact the carrier to which it was originally locked and see if they will unlock it.

Forum tip: the closer you write to the way you had to in school when your teach would grade you, the easier it will be for people to understand.

Best of luck.

Jay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.