Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6S 16gb internl storage states zero and phone will not fully function

My iPhone 6S 16GB states that the internal storage is at zero and now almost everything cannot be accessed. I have deleted about 3GB of apps and music and the storage does not increase. It states that a 2.48GB of photos are on the phone but when I access them nothing is there. Cannot text or use any apps at all. Tried to get photos sent to Icloud and to laptop and iTunes but these just state empty files or unable to transfer as not enough storage space. Help, someone help me please!!!?? Just want to get data off and restart the phone.

iPhone 6, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 9:59 AM

Excellent. Had to try numerous times to get the iTunes recovery to start, but after uploading latest IOS all files recovered and strangely 6GB of space now available!!! Why the phone went to zero storage space I do not know.

Thank you for the information.

4 replies

Dec 10, 2017 2:56 PM in response to sberman

Thanks for the information, but have tried to restore via iTunes and I receive a screen message stating I have insufficient storage to allow this to happen or words similar. Basically the phone is running on zero storage and cannot function, even after deleting 3GB of space. Why would this not give me sufficient space to then restore. Since then, I have turned the phone off and rebooted and I now get the initial white screen with the apple logo in the centre and then within 10 seconds the phone shuts down. This must be a Apple/phone problem and the phone should clearly now have sufficient space to perform or allow a restore. Phone will now not restart, just the logo on for 10 secs then off each time I try. Any help with this?

Iphone 6S 16gb internl storage states zero and phone will not fully function

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.