Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to turn off repetetive voicemail notifications

I have the iPhone X currently running iOS 11.1.2. I absolutely can not stand how voicemail notifications will continue showing up unless you manually clear them or listen to/delete the voicemail. There’s nothing worse than hearing an alert go off on your phone, walking across the room or wherever to get it, and all it was was a notification for a voicemail someone left three days ago. It also makes it very confusing having to look at the dates of all my notifications to see if they’re even current.

I do not want to turn off all phone notifications. I want to see missed calls, etc. I do not want to turn off voicemail completely either. Just make it so voicemails only show up on the lock screen the one time, right after they’re left. For the love of god, how do I do this?

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 12:30 PM

There are no replies.

How to turn off repetetive voicemail notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.