Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Why is my iPhone auto changing I to A a symbol?

The letter I is being auto changed to A with symbol. I have iphone7 version 11.0.3 I know it is not something I did and it is something with apple but how do I fix it?? It's very annoying as we often type I.User uploaded file

iPhone 7, iOS 11.0.3

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

That was a bug that has been fixed. Your iPhone operating system is not up to date. The current version is 11.2. See the following for instructions: Update the iOS on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Posted on

Question marked as Solved

Dec 10, 2017 2:05 PM in response to Alexandra.e In response to Alexandra.e

That was a bug that has been fixed. Your iPhone operating system is not up to date. The current version is 11.2. See the following for instructions: Update the iOS on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Dec 10, 2017 2:05 PM

Reply Helpful (1)

Dec 10, 2017 2:24 PM in response to FoxFifth In response to FoxFifth

My fear with updating is that they rushed that update out and there has been multiple issues with it. I was once told at an electronics store that when any phone or computer comes out with an update, it is best to wait a little bit to let them work out the glitches. But I ( lol see I meant I) am not an expert at this .

Dec 10, 2017 2:24 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Alexandra.e

Question: Why is my iPhone auto changing I to A a symbol?