Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: ios 11.2 makes my most app freezes

after updating ios11.2 on 9.7 ipad pro, many app freezes and no response.....

Posted on

Dec 10, 2017 6:32 PM in response to vicre In response to vicre

after updating to 11.2(15C114), imovie coursera Lighten just can not be opened, ibook freeze after clicking any book in it, safari freezes randomly, lock button responds slowly, battery drains quickly.....

Are u ok, iOS software engineers? u sure this is Christmas prize ?

Dec 10, 2017 6:32 PM

Reply Helpful

Dec 10, 2017 6:38 PM in response to vicre In response to vicre

Have you tried a simple hard reset of your iPad by holding down both the Home and sleep/wake buttons simultaneously until your iPad goes to black and restarts with Apple logo, then release the buttons?

If you backup, which you should be doing pretty regularly anyways, you won’t lose your data before doing a complete erase and restore of your iPad.

Dec 10, 2017 6:38 PM

Reply Helpful

Dec 10, 2017 7:21 PM in response to MichelPM In response to MichelPM

tried no use,

u know what, copy paste function randomly freeze my safaris now.

sent from my ipad.

I am pretty sure 11.2 rushed out without rigorous test, this is the key.

but do they know billions user are impacted by their amateur works.

ios 11 is biggest joke of ios developers.

Dec 10, 2017 7:21 PM

Reply Helpful

Dec 10, 2017 7:25 PM in response to vicre In response to vicre

Not every iOS 11 iDevice user in the world is having troubles.

All the iDevices I have upgraded/updated to iOS 11 are working fine.

Problems with iOS are NOT worldwide.

These support communities are only seeing a minority of iDevices being affected.

Dec 10, 2017 7:25 PM

Reply Helpful

Dec 10, 2017 7:40 PM in response to MichelPM In response to MichelPM

ok I am minority part, maybe i exaggerated the situation, but I hate backupino reinstalling again and again , bla,bla, this is ugly solution.

will there be patch /updates for present situation? or my situation can only be solved by solution from support?

thanks.

Dec 10, 2017 7:40 PM

Reply Helpful

Dec 10, 2017 7:45 PM in response to vicre In response to vicre

Know one knows when Apple will solve this or any of the myriad of iOS 11 issues and bugs.

If you want to make Apple, DIRECTLY from Cupertino, California, aware of your iPad issues, the only way to get Apple to listen to you is to use their feedback portion of their website.

iPad Feedback

http://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

Cognizant Apple employees read ALL feedback generated from all of the various feedback pages and transfers the data to the proper, responsible Apple teams and personnel , but NO Apple employees will ever respond with any type of direct, individual replies from the feedback you post.

Good Luck to You!

Dec 10, 2017 7:45 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: vicre

Question: ios 11.2 makes my most app freezes