Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone stuck on 10.3.3?

So I was told I had an update available for my iphone 7 (about a year old, 128GB) and the update is iOS 10.3.3 which is pretty far behind. When I click update on my phone an error message pops up that says I can't update because I am no longer connected to the internet. I have tried several different locations and different wifi connections but it won't update. I tried connecting to my computer and updating through iTunes (after updating iTunes to the latest version) and iTunes tells me there is no update for my phone it is up to date. I deleted iTunes completely and reinstalled it and it still does not work. I have 82GB free storage and the phone is only a year old, no damage to it great condition and I have never had any problems before. Any suggestions on how to get it to update? Thanks!

iPhone 7, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 3:05 PM

3 replies

Dec 10, 2017 4:13 PM in response to deldukel1

deldukel1 wrote:

I tried connecting to my computer and updating through iTunes (after updating iTunes to the latest version) and iTunes tells me there is no update for my phone it is up to date.

What is that iTunes version number? Saying "the latest" means nothing, because that simply means the latest version your operating system can handle. If your operating system is old, that would be insufficient.

The current version of iTunes is 12.7.2. You need at least iTunes 12.7 to communicate to iOS 11.

iPhone stuck on 10.3.3?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.