Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pokemon Go - In App Purchase Question

Hello,

I have played Pokemon Go for a while, and I have pondered the idea of purchasing some coins from within the app. I went into the app and clicked on the $9.99 purchase option for 1,200 pokecoins, just to see what it would say. A small window popped up, stating that if I proceed, I will be buying 1,200 coins for $9.99. It does not make any mention of sales tax, which usually goes along with iTunes purchases. In other words, iTunes usually tacks on sales tax to the price that is listed, causing the final price to be higher than what was first seen. Is tax included with this purchase, SEPARATELY from the $9.99 that is listed? If so, is there a way to see what the total price would be before I go through with the purchase?

If this helps, I live in Texas. I know that different places have differing rules on sales tax.

Thank you for your help!

iPhone 8, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 2:22 PM

1 reply

Pokemon Go - In App Purchase Question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.