Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I preview all months in a calendar?

I am developing a 12-month family calendar in Photos and I want to send drafts to members of the family for comment. Before High Sierra I did this by creating a preview, which is actually a PDF file showing all the pages of the calendar. I then used a squeezing app to make it smaller and sent it by email.

When I tried to do the same thing today, the preview (the PDF) didn't include the months after April. At first I thought this might be because some pictures were still missing in my composition, but that isn't it, since I then tried filing all unused spaces with placeholders to avoid this problem.

Is there some parameter I haven't noticed which will limit the number of months in the PDF? I have tried bits of editing, restarting Photos, doing "select all" in the thumbnail view before requesting the preview etc., but nothing helps.

Can anyone help?

iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2), New for 2012. 8Gb

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 3:13 PM

2 replies

Dec 10, 2017 7:54 PM in response to LarryHN

Sorry my description was incomplete- I just invoked Preview in Photos by showing the thumbnail view of the whole 12 months of the calendar and then right-clicking in the Photos window to display a menu. You get two choices, either to preview the calendar or to save it as a PDF. For me, both choices result in a PDF (displayed in the Apple Preview app) which shows all the pages of the calendar up to the end of April but no further.

I hope this is clearer.

How can I preview all months in a calendar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.