Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wrong order sent

Hello Apple,

I’ve received my Apple Watch series 3. Thank you

However it appears the order sent was wrong.

I ordered for an aluminium gold (pink sand sport band) with cellular

But Upon opening the box, I received the watch in a Rose Gold case

I have Apple Watch series 1 and 2 (both Gold) and have the same colour.

The series 3 i received is completely different!

I’ve put my series 2 Watch next to it

I don’t want the Rose Gold.

How can I get my correct order?

Thanks

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 2:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 11:13 PM

Hi

You have received the correct model.

The colour of the case on Gold Aluminium Apple Watch Series 3 models, as currently sold by Apple, is different than both the Gold and the Rose Gold colours used on previous Apple Watch models.

It is not possible to buy a Series 3 model in either of the two previous gold colours.

Keeping in mind that, when viewed on the screens of devices, colours can look different than they do when viewed in person, here is a direct, screen-based comparison of the previous Rose Gold and Gold colours with the current Gold colour:

User uploaded file

If you would like to submit a feature request to Apple in respect of any future gold colours for Apple Watch, then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

Apple's return policy can vary by country.

Keeping in mind that your order is correct, if you still wish to return your Apple Watch Series 3, then follow the instructions for your country's Apple Online Store. For the US, for example:

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2017 11:13 PM in response to JBG.apple

Hi

You have received the correct model.

The colour of the case on Gold Aluminium Apple Watch Series 3 models, as currently sold by Apple, is different than both the Gold and the Rose Gold colours used on previous Apple Watch models.

It is not possible to buy a Series 3 model in either of the two previous gold colours.

Keeping in mind that, when viewed on the screens of devices, colours can look different than they do when viewed in person, here is a direct, screen-based comparison of the previous Rose Gold and Gold colours with the current Gold colour:

User uploaded file

If you would like to submit a feature request to Apple in respect of any future gold colours for Apple Watch, then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

Apple's return policy can vary by country.

Keeping in mind that your order is correct, if you still wish to return your Apple Watch Series 3, then follow the instructions for your country's Apple Online Store. For the US, for example:

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

Wrong order sent

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.