Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since downloading the 2017 High Sierra upgrade to 10.13.2 I can't use my e-mail on my Mac mini, or access the Yahoo mail directly and Yahoo's frozen - no graphics. My password isn' accepted. I need an answer please.

Since downloading the very recent macOS High Sierra upgrade to 10.13.2 I can't use my e-mail on my 2012 Mac mini, 2.5 GHz intel Core 15, or access the Yahoo mail directly and Yahoo's web page is frozen - no graphics - I can't access anything off the Yahoo page. I used to import my Yahoo mail into my Mac mail, no problems. I tried sending two test e-mails to myself and they were sent, but didn't arrive. The message I get from beside the mailboxes is that the connection to the server on the default ports timed out.

The account error in the mailbox (top R/H) reads: "2 accounts have connection failures. Click the indicator next to each account for details." But when I do that I get the info noted above, that the connection to the server on default ports timed out.

Trying to get things connected again, I tried to sign into iCloud (on System Preferences) and it failed; I requested the hint questions - but different questions came up and I was refused access again. I think I'm locked out... Can someone tell me what to do. please? Also the system is operating very slowly now.

I have no e-mail so will have to come back here to read your suggestions. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Mac mini, OS X Mavericks (10.9.3), This happened without my knowledge.

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 4:41 PM

There are no replies.

Since downloading the 2017 High Sierra upgrade to 10.13.2 I can't use my e-mail on my Mac mini, or access the Yahoo mail directly and Yahoo's frozen - no graphics. My password isn' accepted. I need an answer please.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.