Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have share turned on yet my family cannot see my apps. How do I fix this?

I setup Family Sharig and I can see my families apps but they cannot see mine. I have verified multiple times that sharing is on for my device but they still cannot see anything. Please help.

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 4:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 3:54 PM

Hey there, I had this problem when my family starged to do a family cloud. First make sure everyone has their own Apple ID. Secondly make sure your looking in right place. First go to UPDATES and then look at the top for PURCHASED after that every memeber should show up there and you can click a person and all of their apps will be there. Finally if any of the above still do not work then make sure you have apps shared with the family on all of the devices.

Let me know how it goes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2017 3:54 PM in response to Mayhajr

Hey there, I had this problem when my family starged to do a family cloud. First make sure everyone has their own Apple ID. Secondly make sure your looking in right place. First go to UPDATES and then look at the top for PURCHASED after that every memeber should show up there and you can click a person and all of their apps will be there. Finally if any of the above still do not work then make sure you have apps shared with the family on all of the devices.

Let me know how it goes.

I have share turned on yet my family cannot see my apps. How do I fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.