Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally deleted my iCloud backup on my iPhone 6s

My first problem was I couldn’t get iPhone backup to backup to iTunes. While trying to mess around in the phone I accidentally deleted the iCloud backup in the phone itself so now I don’t have one in my iOS device or iTunes. I do have iPad hoping that’ll help. But I found help that led me to icloud.com and Settings, go to the bottom where it says “restore files”and click that. Well there was no iCloud backup to choose from that. Just blank pages and note taking pages, both a few KB. I waited quite a while in case it just needed time but it’s not there. Couldn’t find any other answers in Google exc if I wanted to blow my money on a scam, I’m more concerned with getting my backup back in my phone but if someone could also tell me why I can’t get it to back up to iTunes, I’d appreciate that too. I did make sure I have the latest version of iTunes and my iPhone has the latest update, 11.2.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 11.2, null

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 5:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 7:56 PM

I finally got both problems fixed. Restarted laptop, turned phone off and back on as far as getting iCloud to backup to iTunes.

In my iPhone, I found my iCloud backup was set to off so I turned it on and voila, I got my iCloud backup back in my phone. Alls good now.

1 reply

I accidentally deleted my iCloud backup on my iPhone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.