Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lightning sd reader

My Apple issued lightning sd reader has been hit and miss on my ipad air 2 since updating to iOS 11. After updating to 11.2 it is now completely useless. It usually doesn’t acknowledge it is plugged in at all but will occasionally say accessory not compatible or something like that. Very frustrated as I never had any issues prior to this iOS system. Is Apple working on getting this corrected?

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 5:44 PM

2 replies

Dec 10, 2017 5:53 PM in response to Falcons2208

Don’t know.

There is only one posting here about some of the different Apple adapter issues.

Mainly the expensive $49 Digital AV adapter issues on iOS 11.

Send Apple feedback about your adapter issues here.

The only way to get Apple to listen to you is to use their feedback portion of their website.

iPad Feedback

http://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

Cognizant Apple employees read ALL feedback generated from all of the various feedback pages and transfers the data to the proper, responsible Apple teams and personnel , but NO Apple employees will ever respond with any type of direct, individual replies from the feedback you post.

Good Luck to You!

Lightning sd reader

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.