Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer Voice Memos from IPhone 6s to Computer to IPad Pro

Hello. I have about 8 GB worth of voice memos on my iPhone 6s. I would like to move them to my iPad Pro. I cannot use the iCloud data, hence I need to do it via ITunes.

I sync my iPhone with iTunes and that makes the voice memos available in my Windows PC. After that, I plug in my IPad Pro to the same WIndows PC and I select “Sync Music”, “Voice Memos”... all per the book. I hit Sync, and when I look into my IPad Pros device content I can see the voice memos listed, but they are all greyed out and showing that dotted line circle for each of them.

Could someone please tell me how I can move the Voice Memos to my IPad without using iCloud please ? I cannot do a direct airdrop becuase I have dozens of them. Additionally, I don’t want to loose the file names that I have for each of them (I.e. each voice memo has a title / name when I browse them in my iPhone, but if I look at the files on my PC, the file names are not the “titles” but rather a combination of numbers with date and times the recording took place).

Thanks.

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 6:45 PM

There are no replies.

Transfer Voice Memos from IPhone 6s to Computer to IPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.