To use the Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse watch faces on Apple Watch with their Tap to Speak Time feature, follow these steps:
- Select the Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse watch face:
Customize your watch face
- Check that Tap to Speak Time is enabled:
On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Sounds & Haptics - turn on Tap to Speak Time.
- When viewing the time on your watch, swipe up on the display to open Control Centre:
Check that Silent Mode is not enabled:
- Ensure that your Apple Watch has access to Wi-Fi:
- Check that your Apple Watch is connected to your iPhone via Bluetooth and that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Or, if your iPhone is not currently connected via Bluetooth, check that your watch has connected to a trusted Wi-Fi network as a fallback.
- About Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on Apple Watch - Apple Support
- Place your Apple Watch on the charger, connected to power.
- Wait for around 15 minutes (it may take significantly longer) for the voices to download to your watch.
- Test by waking the display and then tapping on the watch face.
If the feature still does not work as expected, then the following steps may help:
Remove the watch face from the collection on your Apple Watch:
Close the Watch app and restart both your iPhone and your Apple Watch:
- On your iPhone: double-click the Home button, then swipe up on the Watch app preview.
- Turn both devices off together, then restart your iPhone first:
Add the watch face back to the collection on your Apple Watch and repeat the first set of steps again:
Hear Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse speak the time - Apple Support
If the issue persists after following all of the steps above, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support for assistance: