Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I move/share Photos images from one computer to another and preserve titles and keywords

I travel with a Macbook and work at home from a desktop iMac. When I am traveling, I download all my images to my laptop from my iPhone and from my camera. Usually on the flight home, I spend the time organizing images, adding keywords and giving images titles. When I get home, I want to add those images to Photos on my desktop computer but so far, the ways I've found to do that don't include the keywords, titles, etc. What am I missing?

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 6:28 PM

1 reply

Dec 10, 2017 6:35 PM in response to nanfromencinitas

One way (and the way I do it) is to use iCloud Photo Library so all changes (additions, deletions or edits) made on any device are synced to all devices keeping them all identical - it is very simple and totally automatic and as long as I have internet while on trips everything is on my home computer and backed up when I return home - this is an amazing capability for $120 per year - less than the cost on one nice dinner out or three tanks of gas

LN

how can I move/share Photos images from one computer to another and preserve titles and keywords

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.