Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Signing into iTunes store pop-ups (random email addresses)

Just got the iPhone X, and every few minutes I get a barrage of 'Sign In to iTunes Store' pop-ups, but there's a catch - the email listed isn't my email. Let's say my email is ABC123@gmail. This is asking me to sign in with RJReich@gmail and HeartofSilver@gmail. I don't know who these emails belong to. Never seen them in my entire life. I've tried browsing through the settings to delete any trace of these emails, of course to no avail. It's ruining my 'new phone' experience.

iPhone X, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 9:28 PM

3 replies

Dec 11, 2017 7:29 AM in response to Architechnology

Yes, but that's because during set up (as far as I'm aware) it didn't give me the choice to do anything but restore my iCloud settings to my old phone that I backed up days ago. I didn't see the option to skip restoring to iCloud. I just restored my phone, but it still says there's purchases in iTunes made with 3 other emails I've never seen before in my life when I'm 100% positive there isn't.

Signing into iTunes store pop-ups (random email addresses)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.