Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you change playlist name in iTunes?

I am sure I used to right click on a playlist to change name but that is no longer an option.

Can anyone help?

Gayleen7

Mac mini, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2)

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 7:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 12:38 PM

Thank you for the prompt reply. I apologize that I mistakenly posted in the iTunes Window community - I have an Mac Mini so not sure if it's structured the same.

I was trying to edit the names on the Playlist list and a right click brings up a menu with no option to 'rename'. However I do see that if you are within the playlist itself, double clicking the name above the list of songs, you can edit the name there.

Many thanks.

Gayleen2

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2017 12:38 PM in response to 2000CAD

Thank you for the prompt reply. I apologize that I mistakenly posted in the iTunes Window community - I have an Mac Mini so not sure if it's structured the same.

I was trying to edit the names on the Playlist list and a right click brings up a menu with no option to 'rename'. However I do see that if you are within the playlist itself, double clicking the name above the list of songs, you can edit the name there.

Many thanks.

Gayleen2

How do you change playlist name in iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.