Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

internet

I have an Iphone 8 plus. When I am looking at something on the internet, it drops the internet. Does not matter where I am it just stops working.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.2, none

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 8:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 2:41 AM

Clear Safari history.

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then do a forced restart.

Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.

If you still have problems, connect to iTunes and do a restore. Next, if needed, get a replacement sim for your phone unless there is a carrier settings update that resolves the issue.

Beyond that, make an appointment at the Genius Bar or an authorized service provider to have the phone evaluated.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2017 2:41 AM in response to Anita1942

Clear Safari history.

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then do a forced restart.

Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.

If you still have problems, connect to iTunes and do a restore. Next, if needed, get a replacement sim for your phone unless there is a carrier settings update that resolves the issue.

Beyond that, make an appointment at the Genius Bar or an authorized service provider to have the phone evaluated.

internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.