Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Imac invoice

Hello,

I tried to buy a new Imac as a guest and it appears that the payment didn't work. After 2 days, I received an email with a link to update the payment online. I followed the link and as a guest it's not possible to pay or do this update, so I finally linked my order to my Apple ID and updated the payment. It worked. Apple delivered the product on the 6th of December. The problem is now, I cannot use my card anymore because Apple try to debit the amount a second time... I don't know what to do and why the system is not updated...

Thx for your help.

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), iOS 11.2

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended
Question marked as Apple recommended

Dec 10, 2017 10:19 PM in response to damienfromdubai In response to damienfromdubai

Have you gone to your purchase in your account and clicked on report a problem? You need to contact Apple - another way would be to call the online Apple store after you check your card's activity to see if there are actually two charges. If so, call your financial institution and report the problem.

Dec 10, 2017 10:19 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: damienfromdubai

Question: Imac invoice