Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to download and install Hebrew calendar on Calendar.app on my Mac with system Sierra and don't succeed

I want to download and install Hebrew calendar on Calendar.app on my Mac with system Sierra but I don't succeed

OS X El Capitan (10.11.3), How far is my Magic Keyboard charge

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 1:47 AM

3 replies

Dec 11, 2017 2:19 PM in response to Abbie Schuster

Hello, Abbie Schuster.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It's my understanding that you're trying to add a Hebrew calendar to the Calendar app but it's not working. I may be able to help with this. To help me out, what happens when you try to install a Hebrew calendar app, do you get any error messages?

Have you also checked out the setting to show alternate calendars? Open Calendars > Preferences > Show Alternate Calendar > Hebrew: Use a lunar calendar

Use a lunar calendar

The Calendar app supports showing Chinese, Hebrew, and Islamic lunar calendars. When you turn on a lunar calendar, the lunar calendar dates are listed along with their Gregorian calendar equivalents. The first day of a lunar month is marked with a thin red line. The first day of a lunar year is marked with a thick red line.

You can also view lunar calendar birthdays and holidays.

View a lunar calendar

1. Choose Calendar > Preferences, then click General.

2. Select “Show alternate calendar,” then choose a lunar calendar from the pop-up menu.

Let me know if this is what you're looking for.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

I want to download and install Hebrew calendar on Calendar.app on my Mac with system Sierra and don't succeed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.