Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

delete keynote presentation on iPhone 8

I have the iPhone 8 Plus.

I added a Keynote presentation to my iPhone.

Now, I want to delete the presentation. How do I do that?!

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 11, 2017 5:27 AM

1 reply

Dec 11, 2017 7:06 PM in response to lbmenefee

Hi, lbmenefee!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities, and congratulations on your new iPhone 8! I see in your post that you recently added a Keynote presentation to it, and now wish to remove it. I'm happy to help!

Based on the information you provided, it's likely the Keynote presentation is in the Files app on your iPhone 8. The article Use the Files app on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support provides the following information on the Files app, detailing how to delete your files:

Delete files from the Files app

Select the files that you don't want anymore and tap Delete or User uploaded file. If you delete files from the iCloud Drive folder on one device, they delete on your other devices too. iCloud Drive removes the files from every device that you're signed in to with the same Apple ID.

When you delete a file from iCloud Drive or On My [device], it goes into your Recently Deleted folder. If you change your mind or accidentally delete a file, you have 30 days to get it back. Go to Locations > Recently Deleted. Select the file that you want to keep and tap Recover. After 30 days, your files are removed from Recently Deleted.

Have a good day.

delete keynote presentation on iPhone 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.